Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Decided

I've decided to follow my mwammy to malacca for a couple of days. Till sunday i suppose. Just change my litez leave. Should be enough. Go in and visit po po. It's been quite long since i went to malacca. Since last june. Really is long.

Just pack finish my bags. Didn't bring many stuffs in. Otherwise kor will tease me saying:
''Are you bringing your whole house over? Should bring your whole block more easier.''

-_-

Decided not to sleep tonight. In case i can't wake early. Mum had to wake up early to bai bai my ah ma. So have to help out abit. I'll be Miss Panda!! *_*

DJ for awhile just now. Luckily i didn't cough and sneeze on air. Now my nose is running away! Ahh!! Catch it!! Mainly cos i go and search my big baggie out. *ah choo*

I hate the star idol's results! Why is Lincoln out and Leo still in there! That Leo is not any better then Lincoln. Sian liao. Wonder who will get back in next week by the fan shen sai?

Don't know if i'm able to use the computer in malacca. I can't do without a computer. Will be snatching it with loon zi i suppose. Haha..

So catch me back in a couple of days. Take care my dear friends. :)

MIA begins tomorrow