Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sleepless Night (Morning)

Having another sleepless night. Feeling alittle sleepy but just can't doze off. Whole mind was thinking of alot of things. Firstly of cause is malacca.

Really don't feel like going. But wanted to visit Ah Po. Sigh.. Can't i changed my wishy washy mind? It's the same everytime. I'm sure i'll still be in singapore on thursday.

Why i don't want to go? Mainly is cause of the release of O levels results. Wanted to know how Fenni score and which school she's going too. It'll be more convenient to contact her if i'm in singapore. I'm really scared her english might fail. Then it's ITE for her.

Next is i'll miss my computer! I can't do without if for one day. Okays. I know i got to make up my mind later. If not i'll hear my parents singing opera again.
Dear mind, please think of what you want soon.

Habbo is really crazy to release a pink icm. It sucks! Wouldn't be buying it. I'm getting more inactive in habbo cause it's really boring. Kind of getting sick of it. I'll rather browse frog's forum and enjoy reading those frog's novels.

Found a really nice picture of frog. They edited it and i was like OMG~~!! It's an excellent piece of masterpiece. Sky blue background that wouldn't hurt my eyes. Used it as my computer wallpaper. Will post the picture under this post to share. I'm loving it!

Finally managed to chat with him awhile today. It's been days since we last chatted. I don't dare to message him first afraid i may be disturbing him. He's always busy. -_-

The moment we chatted, he pop this question again.
''Are you coming over?''
And i was like oh no! Not again! Rejected him till i lost count. But he's still not giving it up. Today he's using a new excuse. And i was like O_O!!!! Then lmao.
''I duo with you if you come over.''
Tell you. It will surely hit peak. Because the famous behind the scene guy is going to unmask himself!
Told him to do it himself and he was like. I'll only duo with you. -_-
Forget it. Know he wouldn't go by himself too. He's saying that word i'm afraid most again.
''Come over lah.'' Wei le wo
..............................
Then I keep saying.
''Cannot lah. Sorry lah.''
Sigh.. You will understand me don't you? Sorry..

After awhile, manage to drop this topic. And it's about his girlfriend next. Oh no! Poor guy lah. I don't know how to help also. Only can keep quiet and listen to his woes. Sigh.. He sacrifice so much but didn't get back what he deserved.

Suddenly feel that i love blogging nowadays. Esp at night. Okays. Off now. Trying to get some zzz. Maybe going out when i wake up later. Am like no time. Or avoiding online? Haha.. I don't know too. Curze's been asking me am i busy? Didn't spend much time with mei. Sorry mei. Was like i'm online then you are offline. And you can only know more about me in my blog. Sigh.. Sad case. I promise i'll try to online more at daytime.

Now here's the picture i promise to share. Isn't it a beauty?

Image hosting by Photobucket