Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Trip Postponed

Was like so busy today trying to settle all my stuffs before going in to malacca. But then. You guess it. Ah Ku says postpone liao. Thursday lah.

-_-

Oh well. Thursday loh. Maybe i will not be going in. But then. Reconsider. I don't want to be home alone with my dad. Buay tahan his temper. Later world war 3 again. Will redecide tomorrow.

So shock that kio kor come tag at my blog.
O_O <--GI shi di's copyrighted emonticon, don't sue me for using it. :x
Haha.. Yes yes. I love to complain how you ill treat, bully and trying to sell me off in my blog.
I say again. You are a bad kio kor kor! >:( Kidding lah! Relax! =D

Nowadays i'm lazy to do anything. Including:
1) I don't visit friends blogs now.
2) I don't visit frog's forums nowadays.
What i love to do:
1) Sleep!!!!! -_-
I know i'm turning piggy. But no worries. This pig wouldn't grow fat. :)

Unlike someone!

My cousin Kelvin!
The once Desmond Koh look alike has turn chubby!
He's same like me. Eats alot and don't even know where all the food goes.
ROFL
But now it's not!
He had grown ALOT of flesh.
Cute~~!!
I wonder how MiYan feeds him fat.

I need to go find and buy a cheap mp3 and digicam tomorrow. So that i have things to do in malacca.
Play with those electric stuffs loh. What else? -_-
And i can snap all of them!! Miss them so much.

But it's great to go on Thursday. Because i can watch
Star Idol!!!!
Jiaqi had to drag me away at Lot 1 that day because i keep staring at the Star Idols posters.
Haha.. Pai seh lah.

I love the earrings i bought at Lot 1 that day. It's a nice long silvery one with dragonflies. Cost $1.50 only.
Lovely! =D
I'm wearing it now and hiao-ing. =P

Lin called me up at 9am this morning. So early. Awoken me. Zzz.. I was like half drowsy so didn't accepted the call. She leave a voice message asking me to return her call. Wonder what she wants. I was lazy to return the call anyway. Somemore i don't have so much money to make my bill blast. Sorry hor.

My available time is from 12mn to 4am!
I'm only free at this time. You can catch me online earlier but i'll be half dead. Wouldn't reply much.
I need my beauty sleep up till 3pm!
So please. No calls before 3pm! Sms are still alrite. Because they don't wake me up that much. :)

Been typing this blog for the 3rd time! Mainly because the post cannot be accepted. -_-
Blogger have been lagging badly recently. Sian sian..

Shoos now~~!!
Wonder when i'll be back. Maybe a couple of days? Weeks? Or months? I don't know. :)