Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Worst Night (Morning)

This is the most deserted night i ever seen in habbo hotel sg. Time check. 3am, and there's only 30 habbos in the hotel. Only a couple of my night owl friends are online. And we are stoneing in nono's trade room. And believe it? Nono's room is the only room under trade room which is active. -_-

There's only me, kio, nono, flint and sharky here. And that's the online list of my friends. Kio and flint are afk-ing. Me too. Left only nono and sharky chatting.

Just now got shoo by kio to sleep. Sleeping soon. It's really boring. And don't you try to sell me off! Don't bully me too far hor. I fa huo then u mati de. There's a limit in one's patience. But other then i dislike him bullying me and trying to sell me off. Actually he's nice. He doesn't mean any harm.

Wonder where my litez gang are. Sleeping le? So early. Hosay's not here. Ikia, bas, and others. So sian. Oops, nono just check if i'm alive. Gtg back alive in his room. Kio tio auto kick le. As usual. What a boring night. It's been quite a few days i didn't log on habbo at night. And now to my discovery. It's so quiet at night. Don't feel like reading forums too. Eyes closing. Offs~~