Monday, February 06, 2006

Back Back Back!!!

Starlyn is BACK!! Yippe!! Yoohoo!! At least old friends are back. Niee and lyn jie. Miss them so so much.

And the first thing lyn jie ask me is about me and weikai. -_- I'm like dunno how many years didn't see him le. He MIA le!! Don't even want to habbo lor. Sad.. If him and ahshen can be back. Then this habbo will be perfect.

I sms weikai too. He remembered me. Saying. Of cos i remembered you buddy. RongFang mah. Haha.. If not tio murder by me. But he forget lyn jie. Make her so upset. Funny pair. Seems weikai calling lyn jie now. Said le she no voice lor. Still call. Baddie!

He said i know him best. Ar bo then? We so long time friends le. Maybe our age same ba. So that's why so gham. He's still the same so niao. :X

Lyn jie is the same too. So cute and funny. Haha.. We share the same hubby? Haha.. I can't think of what will he respone when he see this. We'll go lol-ing away like last time. Miss the old habbo alot alot.

Kio kor is here too. So funny lor. Don't bully me! Don't sell me! I very guai de. T.T Haha.. Habbo tonight is getting crazy and fun. Offs now and back to habbo.