Monday, February 06, 2006

~Fenni~

Wahahas.. I use my cousin's name as title. The whole post is going to be about her. =D

Ask Fenni over to use my computer at the afternoon. And guess what. She have news saying O levels results are going to be out this friday.

OMG~~!!

I really hope she can score well. So that she will go into ngee ann poly. She wanted to study either business or account.

Good luck. =)

As i was saying she was using the computer whole day. I on my MSN too. Using the old version. Thanks Curze for teaching. And got tons of MSGS! Don't they understand what is AWAY!!! -_-

Gave her the birthday present. Gee.. She loves it. Bought her a yellow pouch and a mao mao stuff to hang on her handphone. Glad that she like them.

We watch Ming Dao's video again. Drooling la! So SHUAI~~!!!! And hey. She really so busy lor. So many calls and msgs. From bf huh? =X

Yes, yes i'm taller then you. Wonder why. I grown taller? Or she shrink shorter? Shrink -_-

She's going out tomorrow to JP. Where will i be then? Mum ask me to pack my bag for malaysia's trip. So kiasu. -_- Saying the Ah Ku may ki siao and decided to go into malacca tomorrow. Tian ar!! Say really, i'm kind of lazy to tag along. And she agreed that i can stay here. Yay!!

Fenni needs the computer to choose her school this weekend or next week. Hope it will not traffic jam like last year. I wanted to stay to celebrate her birthday and knowing her results too. Sigh.. Wonder if i'll be in malacca in a couple of days.

And after 17 years of knowing Fenni. I now then know that she is born on valentine and chu 9 which is ti gong day. Ti gong kia and valentine kia. She's really lucky. Unlike me. Hahaz..

Went into club litez and got the most shocking scare of my live.
Who is yukada?!?!?
How does she come into our staffs area? New staff? I doubt.
Saw that ikia is taking a 2 weeks leave too. Litez short of staffs recently.

That's all for today. :)