Friday, February 10, 2006

Early Bird Eats The Worm

It's so unbelivable that i woke up so early. Slept early yesterday's night. Should be around 12mn. But didn't realy slept soundly. I miss my bed. This is only a single bed. I'm afraid if i overturn i might just roll down the bed and landed on my mama then roll over to ah ku there. LOL!

Awoke by my handphone sms. Why always like this? In Singapore is the same. And it's the same here too. Somemore i place my handphone under my pillow then it was ring ring!! And i goes huh huh?! And crawl out of bed. -_- But didn't reply. 70 cents per sms. What do you think?

Was lucky my habbo console can be clicked now. I'm having like 50++ messages already. Manage to clear them. All are normal advertisments or asking me to dj messages. So i type a no message on my console mission. Haha.. Hope wouldn't have anymore messages spamming problem.

I'm getting so bored here. Seems like all my friends are up early too and message me. This include Sonya, zax mei, Curze, kio kor and ah Fai! All of them are so cute. Sonya thought i was here since CNY. LOL! Didn't chat much with mei and Curze. I need to finish my stuffs first. Kio thought i am still in Singapore as i'm online in habbo. Haha..

Ah Fai more funny. He thought i'm in LAN shop. LOL! And friend, don't say you feel bad saying you can't pei wo la. If you need to go out, just go. I'll understand right? =) And i still have some friends to pei wo chat. No worries, i'll be ok.

I can't online at night as kor and miyan are using both computers at night. So i grab the computer at daytime and listening to litez. Currently Sonya is deejaying. And hey! Habbo have new furnis AGAIN. Tring to make us broke? I did bank in some habbo credits before i go. But i don't even want to buy them and waste money. Don't like the furnis too.

Getting more alright with the keyboard. So i shall type a longer post today. Kio kor reads my blog? If not he wouldn't have know about the PH box stuffs i type here. I only thought he come tag and go. And yes elizabeth my dear friend. Noted about your change of bloggy address. =)

Still can't stand the computer here. Giddy spells are here although have the screen filter. Getting sick of eating instant noodles for most of my meals. Ahh~~!! Oh well.. But i find here de instant noodles are yummy except for their spicyness i can't stand. Haha..

Did i smell chicken wing? Yay!! Anyone wants a share? Hehe.. By the way, I'm gan jiong over here cos of O level results are out soon. Good luck Fenni. I want to hear your good news here.

Currently Lorraine and I are using a computer each. She's mapling and i'm blogging and habboing. Does everyone loves to play maple? I really don't lor. I find it a boring game. Agree or disagree?

Don't have songs to listen here. Or should i say is don't know where got songs. LOL! So am using my blog to listen those songs after Sonya DC just now. Mei says if my blog ran out of songs still can use her blog. More -_- *faints*

Okays. Am off now. Long long post. Hope wouldn't get your eyes blured. :)