Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tired And Sick

Day 2 and 3 in malacca is bad. Had a very bad gastric last night. Torture till 2am then sleep. Watch the movie I Not Stupid here. Till am tired and manage to get some zzz at late night. Really thanks my mum for accompany me through the night when i'm bored stiff.

I really don't know what food i ate wrong here. Maybe it's the water. Because they never boil it and i'm not used to it. Just gobble down a plate of wantan noodles with EXTRA sour and spice. Double chilli. Green chilli which makes the whole mee so sour. And red chilli sauce that makes the mee so spicy. Can't don't eat it. Ah Ku bought it for me. But having MORE terrible gastric now after eating it. Sigh~~!!

Can't seem to sms in malacca suddenly. The message tio rejected. I didn't recieved any messages in here too. Sigh.. Wonder how Fenni score for her O's. Can anyone pretty pwease sms me so that i know if my network is bad here? Dang the M1 and Maxis lah. *sobs*

Slept till 11am today. Don't dare to zzz till 3 or 4 like i'm at home. Sure will make Ah Ku come knock door and scold. He said that we'll go back on tomorrow's noon after lunch. Mean will be back at home sweet home at around evening. Yay! My computer! My bed! I miss you! I got to rush to sinseh there after i'm back. My gastric hurts like crazy. =(

Keep raining here yesterday. Mei says SG is raining too. At last can see alittle sunlight today. I'm like shivering cold. Only wear a short pants to sleep instead of long pants. But the short pants due to i've grown taller becomes HOT pants. Meaning it's super duper short. -_-

Cousin Lorraine's BF came over yesterday. Oh my tian~~!! He don't look like he's 26. My cousin jie is 22. My kor 23. Me 21. Means i'll tio target when i'm having a BF next. Don't lah. Skip me can? Aim ling moi first. She's only 3 months younger then me. xD

Anyways back to Lorraine's BF. He looks young. Very polite. Treats my jie very nice. Will accompany her when she's doing her homework. My biao jie fu. Pass lah! But his job kind of weird. Will dig more info and blog out later.

Okay. Logging off now. They are back. My last chance online using here de computer. Back home soon. ^^