Sunday, February 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Back home after 4 days 3 nights in malacca. This will be a super duper long post.

Was awfully unwell as describe in my msn. Drinking unboiled water there makes my gastric acts up. Pass motion to find tons of blood. What's wrong with me? Mum was shocked when she knew it. Asking me to go see a docter if this continue. Guess i'm only too heaty or my gastric is hurt. No worries. At most is cancer and i'll die. Actually i have mental prepartion long ago. My gastric problem may lead to cancer somedays.

I find myself very useless. No adults are at home yesterday night. Well, if you consider kor is an adult. He is more like a kidult. Lol. And ah po wanted to go loo. But i cant even wheel her wheelchair into her room. Shouted for kor to help. If you guess it. He's too busy playing games and hence slow respone as usual. So ah loon choing over and help ah po. What more can i say? He's really a nice boy. Glad he's there to help.

Lorraine jie was up to her pranks again. Now the victim was her poor bf. We hide upstairs where we call it the lao kia teng. She wanted me to sit still and act as if she's not with me when her bf came up. I was like trying so hard not to laugh out. Help lor! But in the end, mum expose us. -_- And we were caught by her bf. I mean my ling ger jie only. I'm not hiding anyway. xD

I don't know why kor and ah loon were like so shocked to see me in spaghetti top. -_- Btw, bad ah kor keep on bullying me when my mother isn't at home. Suan me again. T.T Know i sure lose de. Ah loon's not helping me. Just laughing away. Sad.. Need to eat more lemons and limes.

Mum told me ling ger jie's bf job is weird. Doing ''that stuff''. Making tomb i think. :S But he's a very nice guy. Sent a hamper over to ah po's house this CNY. And i got lots of those foodies back. Yum yum!

Still feeling unwell after the tired trip back from malacca. Didn't really sleep well that few nights. Keep awoken by snorings and closing of room doors. I'm a light sleeper. Fan fan was the first to notice i'm back. And oh my! His voice changed alot! I like! More mature now. Great! Ah boy dj is becoming ah man dj. Haha.

Kind of miss malacca. I didn't go out and follow them go shopping this time. Was too tired these few days. Mum seems to want go again this friday. I need to help her write the white card again. Ah po really dote on me. Keep asking me to eat and everything is ah fang here and there. Not forgetting me. Feel ashamed of myself. Should really go and accomany her more. Hurts to see her becoming so sick and weak. She's not yet 80, mind you. Haiz.

Can't really use computer much in malacca. Was trying to share the computer with ah loon and aunty. Ah kor was like ehh? Long kang mai play le? And i goes mai la. Let ah loon play. He was lucky he didn't called me long kang too many times or i'll arbish him. And he's not really as fat as i think he will be. Still ok what. Btw kor, don't always RongFang leh? You know i'm always hiding and either sleeping or dreaming away.

Ling ger jie was saying ah loon have all of our msn. Seems like he's already part of our family. Well, i do agree. He's nice. I've always treated him as our own family, my didi. Thanks boy for helping us to take care of ah po when we are not around.

My stomach feels very bloated now. Eaten way too many foods which are no no to me. Like the all meat dinner just now. Sweet sour chicken, pork and fish. Dad bought them to bai bai this morning. And spicy stuffs etc. What can i do? I'm in malaysia! I really need to go sinseh in a few days. But first to do is to buy a new ez link card for me and my mum.

Shucks! I actually made both my mum's and my ez link missing. Mum was chao angry when she knew it. And screaming out loud at woodland's taxi stand. I had to scream back and she diam. -_- She's kind of nagging recently. Haiz. Not again.

Well, I remember keeping the cards in my pockets after scanning them at custom. Wonder why it gone missing. Will cost a bomb to buy a new one. 2 in fact. But luckily i didn't let my passport go MIA or i MATI. Lol. Blur sotong is back.

Sms Fenni the moment i'm back home. Can't reach her at malacca. And very glad to find that she got 7 distinctions, 3 A1's 1 B3 etc. Woohoo!! Jia you girl. Knew you can do it. And you prove it yourself right? :) She's still considering between SG poly's optometry?! Sort of like something to do with the eyes. Yan guang shi!? Or the normal ngee ann's account.

Got this shocking call from jeff when i'm in ah ku's car driving along skudai. Received awhile, head some giggling and i end the call. Roaming! What do you think? Reject the call once again when he called. Then it's when i arrived in sg. I called him back. And guess what? It's jiayan jie and dough jie! Ahhh!!! So cute lor. They ask if i slam the call when i see who's calling. -_- I slam jeff's call for what? Anyway, nice talking to them.

Busy non stop after i got home. Dad didn't clean the house. And i end up sweeping the floor, washing my clothes, this and that. I really need a rest now. And btw again. If you never notice, the famous annoymous is back again. Let's welcome! Lol. Let that person be. I know i'm not pretty. So what if that person is? That's totally none of my business.

If you don't like my blog then don't bother to force yourself and come. Offs~