Saturday, February 04, 2006

Guys

This whole post is all about guys. And btw, hope you all like the new change of blog skin.

I say it's Ming Dao shuai-er la!! Ming Dao!!!

Okok.. Back to the post. Find that i have add so many links. Don't know for what. Lazy to go all blogs. So i'll stick with you. Yah lah. Only my blog. No other place le. Unless i'm free first. xD

Re change my litez leave to 2 weeks starting from next week. Can't drag anymore. Need to go malaysia awhile. I'll hog the computer there! >:)

Dj for about 5 hours ytd night. So tired. Now is shi di dj. So cute. I was chatting with lots of guys last night. Such as mo gu shi xiong! Mushroom! Really nice chatting with him. But so sad. Seems he only log into habbo in a long while. Say 2 months? T.T

And ka jiao shi di for awhile. He's a pro afk-er. And there's kio kor. So zhun de. I ask jie about him and he's back. Somemore look at computer screen. Can't scold him. Had to ''Kio kor~~!! Wo hen guai de! Ni hao ma?'' LOL :P

Shi xiong gave me a big heart! So nice of him. I like this valentine furni most. And yes! Did i say valentine furnis is released? So nice lor! But need to restock my creds le.

Jie is asking me to lot 1. But till now didn't received any news from her. Oh well.. I really need to go shopping. Had to find Fenni a present. Running out of time. Somemore i had to go malaysia.

Offs now.