Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Most Interesting Post You Ever Seen BY ME!

Amused by Curze's tag saying he's shock to death when saw my new blogskin.
LOL!
Funny yea?
Alot was chao gong and wondering if they went to the wrong blog. *evil grins*

Should really change my skin more often.
If not all will be chao turtle aka suah gu :x when they browse my blog.
And goes Eee!! Ahh!?! Woah!?! -_-

I'm begining to wrote my blog in a weird manner.
Alittle like Xiaxue?
Hmm.. Don't know.

Seems like everyone's CNY was great huh?
Mine was okok so so nia lor.
~~
Sian sia.
So fast CNY ending soon le.
Ang pao sibei less this year.
Dang!

Had a few stupid pimples on my face.
Grr!!
Left scars again.
Toooooooooooopid!! >:(
I didn't even do anything to it yet left those horrible terrible scars.
Better run malacca ask my dua yi ma.
My aunt la! What you thinking? -_-
She got lobangs on good beauty stuffs.
Hur hur! <--fire da ge's copyrighted slang

I'm paragraphing my post into alot alot of paragraphs.
Hope you don't mind screwing oops, i mean scrolling down hor? =P

Back to nag my dj stuffs this evening.
Was chao pai seh.
I forget to off mic.
And TS di and my conversation was like on air all the time.
Luckily deer told me.
Not my fault anyway.
I changed it!
But it somehow hang and resetted.
T.T

Bored now.
Trying to think of frog's story.
But can't get any inspiration.
Brain dead tonight.

And hor, sorry lydia mei.
I forget to remove your link.
Luckily you informed me.

Regarding alo's reporting stuffs talk just now.
TS, Fan Fan and me was like o.O??!? there all the time.
It's way too cheem!!! PROTEST!!!
And alo called me jie too. -_-
when did i become so old suddenly, all jie me T.T

Mum comfirm with Ah Ku when we are going in to malacca with him.
It's on wednesday morning!
Tom pang-ing his car is nice. I can catch come beauty ZzZs there.
8am in the morning? Guess i wouldn't be sleeping on tuesday night.
I'll be back!

Next!
Don't PEAR me up with GI shi di or Fai or whoever.
I love being single!
I don't need a date for valentine!
=D

Seems i'm very inactive in habbo nowadays.
It tends to get bored when you are facing and chatting the same topic almost everynight.
Bored virtual world.

As what Ant says.
Singnet is lagging a hell lot recently.
Stupid!!!!
Took so many secs to load a page.
Goverment's stuffs aren't very great huh?

I kind of like this skin.
Don't know why suddenly my tag can remember names now.
Wahahas!!

And i know i'm hiao. I paste a tiny winny picture of myself in my profile there. -->
Just know how to post pictures on blog. Yay!
But i need a digicam before i can post more photos.
If not you think i'm rich by mms those photos to my computer?
-_-

Ok now tell me which type of blogging manner you all like hors.
Xie Xie!

A picture of my FAVOURITE Yu Shou.
Saw it in Far East with mei that day.
Chao Swee!
But chao ex too. -_-
It's more then 20 bucks?


Image hosting by Photobucket