Monday, February 06, 2006

Shopping

Ger says my blog is messy. Bu ge wo main zi. Hmph!! LOL! No la. Is actually i feel more paragraphs would be better. Cos wouldn't be so messy. But will scroll till siao. So yay! It's back to normal. Or does she means my blogskin messy huh? Haha.. I like this skin lor. Cos no need to click this and that. Straight can see posts and tags le. I like~~!!

Went shopping with twins today. First i actually think i'll only go BP plaza. To stock up habbo ppc and mum's top up card. But then received a call from them. So chiong over to Lot 1. Chop a blusher and some other stuffs before going to meet them. Spent over $50 today. Boohoo.. T.T

Lot 1's trip was nice. Manage to get Fenni a small present. But wrap it until like wrap zhong zi like that. -_- Hope she doesn't mind. Tomorrow is monday again. I'll ask Fenni over to play computer. She's only free on monday and tuesday. And i'm not in sg on wednesday onwards.

But mum ki siao. Ask me to koon on tuesday night if not can't go malacca. Waaa!! Bully me. Maybe i'll just sleep awhile or don't go ba. Dad manage to persuade mum to go alone. Says go and visit ah po awhile. I also want to tag along. It's been like 8 months since i last went malacca.

Well back to the lot 1's trip. After buying Fenni's gift. We went shopping. Didn't bought much stuffs. Just window shop. Then it's dinner time! Dinner was great. Kai ma treat japanese meal. We the three 'kids'. Oops.. I mean two teens and one adult. LOL! We had fried chicken udon. The soup was excellent! Miso soup i think. Yum! But kind of ex. It's like $7? :S

After some shopping and eating. It was back home time. I told jiayi? Or jiaqi? Forget le. -_- That we should come out more often. Once every week we can go shopping. Haha.. Nice nice. Provided that they don't quarrel. x.X

Offs now. I'm lagging like bobba. ''mad'' -_-