Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh My Tian~~!!

I know lao di ''chop'' my phrase which is Oh My Tian after i told him. Grr!!! I want sue him for copyrighted fee! Lol.. Kidding..

There's lots of surprising stuffs tonight. And i do wonder why i love to blog once it's 12mn? =.=

I don't bother to online lately. Really is too sian with online and habbo. And I don't bother to take leave too. Seeing the staff MIA list. Over 10 of them. Do you think I still want to apply for leave?

Just let it be, leave me to be. No mood to online or dj anyway. Trying to drown myself in books and shows.

The only thing that let me stays in habbo is my litez family. If not do you think I can stay in habbo for so so long? Went into neopets today. It's been hundreds of days since i last log in. Kiddish game to kill my boredeem when i'm bored to death.

Got invited by Ah Ting Aka Beth to her birthday next month. Wee~~!! But hor.. I'm the only pri school friend of hers. She was saying maybe she'll try to ask afew more of our old friends. If not, me? Alone? Think i'm going to be fine alone. Don't worry, Ting. =)

Time sure flies fast. She's already turning 21 soon. I must really get her an excellent present. One which is not too kiddish. Must start to hunt for it soon. She loves pooh pooh. So shocked that she invited me. She's the only close old friend i have now. I told her that our girls gang MIA liao. Haha..

The most shocking things today is BLOGS. What weather is it today? All changed blogskins. =.=
Number one: Francis! Gosh! I love his new blogskin. Very nice. Pure white. But just alittle sad.
Number two: Zix! I nearly faint at that. It's a habbohotel skin. It's HUGE! But can't click anything yet. Perhaps not yet ready.

Browse through magz the whole day. Saw this and i goes o.O!! It's Samsung's mp3 and digi cam 2 in 1! Ahh!! I wanted that long ago. Now where can i get it? I can't seem to find it anywhere at the malls? Not available yet? Dunno leh.

Watch tv at night. Superhost and SHE's. I remembered last time dad was saying. ''Ger.. Go be artise leh. So I can watch you on tv.'' He will never said no if i ever had the chance to be one. But please papa!! Must first see your ger simi sai lai de. Artise? Tian ar~~!!! -_-'''

I actually had this dream oftenly. Which is I looks like a bussiness woman and have the ''high up'' attitude. Is this my previous life? I asked myself. Till now, I still have this everything must perfect temper. Is it a concidence or?

Got this comment today from a someone saying that i'm cool. An ice queen to be exact. An ice mountian never to be break easily. Is it? I really don't know about that. But it's true that alot of my friends told me that I keep to myself.

Maybe I am. If not Ting wouldn't have said she's going to find some of our old friends to accompany me. She's afraid i'll be lonely and wouldn't get into topics nor make new friends easily. She knows me best. Last time Ting was the first to approach me and make friends with me when i'm always alone in school.

Change topics

Big problem. My computer table is trying to play london bridge is falling down. The top part which holds the monitor and cpu is starting to slant more badly and shaky. Don't collapse! Oh no!! Ahh!! Got to think of an idea quick. Perhaps getting a new table or a new flat screen?

Mai Siao Lah! -_-

Table can. Flat screen LCD?? I must be dreaming. Where got money? LOL! Anyway, i'm really sastified with my 17 inch chao BIG screen monitor le. But it's too buckly lah! No wonder table buay tahan.

Wanted to dye and change a new hairstyle. Wanted to change a new specs. But reconsider. Where do i get the hell lot of money from? My dad doesn't print money.

Must think lah! Mum needs to go for CT or MRI scan this year. Should be. It's dragging wayyyy too long. Hope can use CT. Wouldn't cost that much. MRI will faint. Now where can we get the 1000 bucks for mum's MRI?

Prays that mum's health is good this year. We can't afford another ''holiday'' for her in hospital. She better watch her diet. The fees are killing us. Medisave was used up for the 6 or 7 stays in TTSH these few years. That's why i said mum stays in TTSH's EVERY floors before. =.=

You will never know if you are not born in a poor family. When sometimes you will only left 10 bucks for the whole family at the end of the month. I'm already fortune that I don't need to eat instant noodles or bread every meal or get those ah longs spraying paint all over our house.

If you are born in a family which doesn't need you to worry for money. You are lucky. :)

I'm really suspecting is that person her? Someone close to me? No no! I must not think that way. It's just a concidence and a misunderstanding.