Monday, February 13, 2006

Poly's Courses

Helping Fenni browsing through poly's courses. Makes me really keen on studying too. Some people may dislike studying. But i like. Pity there's no chance. Can't possibly go study now and try O levels and blar blar. I'll be 30 when i finish all that. Haha.. Somemore money is a big problem. I'll leave everything and my future to fate and destiny now.

Am in Ngee Ann's poly website now. Some courses have interest me. Such as Chinese studies and those regarding medical and media courses. And guess what? I can't go into accountancy, banking and finacial and business websites. Seems traffic jam. Haha..

Fenni wants to try out optometry in Singapore Poly. She'd be a optometrist if she study that course. That is totally shocking. Because I'll never thought she will go and study this. Accountancy and bussiness is what i thought. Well, since her teacher encourage her to take this course and she met all the requirements, I advise her to give it a shot.

This course will get her a job at Singapore National Eye Center if her grades are well. That's what my uncle likes. He hopes Fenni can be a medical staff. And this course only accept 45 intakes this year. It's a rare chance. So girl, go for it. Anything, don't say die unless you try. That's my favourite quote.

Saw that Jiahui's course in NYP which is radiation therapy only takes in 12. And can be accepted if you have a A cert. Wow! Can't believe it. Most of my friends study normal courses such as business or accountancy.

Listening to Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi's album now. Manage to RECORD them. Tough chore anyway. But I'll do anything for my favourite song. The songs are nice. The soothing type i like.

On the computer for the whole day trying to look for songs, pictures of frog frog etc. And rearranging my computer files and folders. That's tiring. I need a rest. Luckily dad bought the EZ links for me.

Offs now to watch the results of campus superstar. Wonder if twins friend Yang Ce can make it.