Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today's Valentine wor! I'll be spending it alone again. With my computer to be exact.

Woke up hellish late today. 3.30pm! Mainly because i slept at 7.30am. Installing real player and reformating stuffs to enable my music working. If not i can't dj le. And grab hold of the first episode of taiwan new show Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi. Took me like 2 hours?

Manage to find JJ's new song Cao Cao too. Yay!! Love the song. And many more other songs. I like! Really feel that i'm still lacking of songs. Need to restock more.

Woke up and rush to watch the show. And it's really nice!! Can be compare with Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. Although the female actress isn't Qiao En but i still can see Mo Qi between Ming Dao and the young actress Qiao Qiao. It's episode one is already so nice. I'll think i'll get hook on this show like frog.

Last night then notice that it's Fa for hair since it's a salon which is named New Image. I kept thinking that it's Fa for magic. Alamak! Blur me. No wonder can't find all the stuffs regarding this show. But am glad to have got 2 more wallpapers of this show.

The episode one file is chao clear. Thanks to icefish. Wonder if there will be more episodes coming along. The VCD is worth buying. Maybe i'll save up my money first.

Just listen to our Valentine programe on litez. Forget to tune in to the two Doe's. CRY! Oh well, forget it. Da ge and da jie are great too. Laughing so much at their dj. And there's even a clip of GI shi di playing the guitar and singing. Oh man! He sounds just like da ge.

Seems that annonymous is back again. Let's give a round of appluase and warm welcome!

PS: To anonymous: Please read the disclaimer at the front page of my blog. Thanks.

And people, if you can't view those dao gei aka dou ya characters sometimes. They are actually chinese characters. Just right click and go to encoding then choose unicode and volia!