Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S

I was thinking since that anonymous loves to visit my blog and tag so much. Why not i use that person's NAME as my title today? Did i just heard people shouting horray? :)

Ger ger was correct. I'm stunned! My tag become msn. -_- Oh my tian~~ And i wonder who is Sherl. Do i know you? Anyway, thanks for helping. :)

Btw people, don't bother to scold that anonymous. What i said before, it's just a brainless and nameless kid. I used it because i really have no idea if that person is a he or a she.
Maybe is even none of both.

Don't like to online now. I'll always hide offline. Habboing is a tough chore. Normally just on my computer to listen to songs and browse frog's and magician's forum.

Just found out that criticising on a site is illegal too. The owner can report this case using that person's IP. It's a case of cyber insulting and slandering.

Blogging doesn't expect you to blog in proper english. And didn't said if you are poor in english isn't allowed to blog.

This is my blogger site and i can type out what i like. Is that your problem?

I'm already being polite and nice tempered. But that doesn't mean you can step on my tail and climb over my head.

Don't think i'm nice means i'll be good to bully. A nice person will also flare up when gets provoked. :)