Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stupidtily Stupid

Recently loves to scold this word. I don't care who are you. If you step on my tail, just get the hell lost or I'll start scolding.

First to get praised by me using this phrase is the stupid johor custom officer. So what lah? Think you very big? Damn piss off by her. Those people shucks. I had to shoove my passport right infront to her face before she stamps on it. Why can't she move her arm alittle and take it herself when it's just like a couple of inchs away. Damn!

And i ended up scolding her stupidtily stupid. Nearly scolded her fuck if i didn't control myself. I admit i have a bad temper. She was like !?! Wahahahas!! I said you are stupid ok? :)

Manage to finish up a week's newpapers. That's my homework. Saw that there's quite afew of
shocking news when i'm away these few days. Anyway, maybe I'll be going to malacca again this friday. My second home. Still remembered a couple of years ago when i stay 2 weeks in malacca and back 1 week in singapore. Is this life back? o.O

Torn up a room of mine in habbo. Shift all my furnis and opened up all my xmas prezzies. Then I screamed out when I found I actually had a SNOWGLOBE as present. OH MY GOSH! I love it! Wanted this rare a long time ago. And i had it! I had this feeling that there's a snowglobe in those prezzies. xD It's sent by Eternalsky. My first batch of habbo friends. But he's currently MIA in habbo. Same goes to sandra mei.

Find that my habbo rooms are kind of in a mess now. I got way too many junks suddenly. Because gotten lots of 1 cred presents. But the most is xmas furnis. Make a new room full of stars. One warm and one chill room. Am glad. But what i wish to have most is a pp. Should not have give my pp to jeff last time. CRY!

Seems that stupid Cbox tag is down. Maybe anonymous spammed till it collaspe. Lol! Wonder when it will be back. Had a hard time going coming to blog. Just can't go to blogger's page. Something's wrong again? I received blogger's email a few days ago. Last time when i got this mail, my blog died on me. And i had to restart a totally new blog. Shucks man.

Staridol's Lincoln is OUT again. Aww.. Thought he would get in to the final through the fan shen sai. But pity not. Mum says that he's a crybaby. Can't blame. He's still young. Those contestents acted really well now. Unlike last time. Can see lots of improvements in them.

Very inactive in habbo nowadays. Guess this will continue. Really find there's nothing to do in habbo. Sian.. Back to the forums and my stories time.