Thursday, February 16, 2006

Untitled

Lol! I'm lame. Can't think of a title so type in untitled. -_-

Suddenly my tag become so crowded. All my friends came and tag. Oh please~~ Don't treat it as msn hor. Haha..

I'm hooked on reading novels and forums online. Habbo i just logged in and logged out immediently. So boring. Going to quit soon after i get my gold hc badge next week.

Had an early dinner and watch watch Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi for the uncountable times. It's really nice! I'm hooked on this show. Btw, have you guys tried frying vegetable such as cai xin and kai lan with egg. Dry type. It's deliecious. Do try.

Tied up my hair. Warm weather. But i don't bear to cut it. Fenni was complaining i didn't tried long hair before. Okay then, i'll leave it to be. Even aunty says it's nice. But ah po was like saying. ''Ah Fang, zoh ni boh gah moh?'' (Translate: Why you didn't cut your hair?)

Going out tomorrow. Causeway point again for my session. Have not received the call from Ah Ku. I told mum if he called, the sun will rise from the west. Lol! :X If he says he's going in tomorrow. Perharps i'll tompang in again. Straight from causeway point to custom since he's going at evening.

Discovered that i had a liking for chocolate recently. Had a yummy chocolate mee jiang kueh this noon. Bagus! Kind of miss malacca's dry mee hoon kueh. Never seen it can be serve as dried in singapore before. Quite delicious. Kor must treat me hors! :P

Since kor nagged that i'm like going to malacca only half a year. I really should go in more and accompany ah po and argue with kor. Bu gan yuan ar!! Keep lose to him. >:( He's so pro in talking back and suaning. Somemore sometimes used teochew. I sure lose lah. Bully me! :(

Well, I think i'll get fired in litez anytime. Really is inactive. And I didn't apply any leave. I cancelled it. To stay or not to stay, i'm not bothering much now. Everyone will be leaving habbo sooner or later. Maybe it will be my turn soon.

Lastly, kio kor, wo bu jiao FangRong. Keep ''helping'' me to change my name. -_- Bad kio kor! Offs now. Going to find peanuts to munch.