Thursday, February 16, 2006

Memories

I don't know what is wrong with me? Keep spamming my blog today. Looks like i'm really hooked on online blogging. Found my old diary in my cupboard. *piaks and flicks away the dust* cough cough It's been NINE whole months since I last written on my diary.

Also found my first diary which was recorded in 1998. Memories of school. My primary 6 days. Almost half of the diary sure have junhao's, irene's and qiuhui's name. Who treated me well, i'll be sure to noted it out. As well as the opposite, who treated me badly, i'll recorded it too.

Now where's my primary 5 (1996)'s diary? I miss our old girl gang. X those guys out! Sigh.. Halfway reading the diary, my tears has already flow down. It will be better if I shut the diary up. Till here, I saw my record book. Aww!! So dusty.

Cool down! Calm down! Argh!! Sometimes find that talking to junhao or qiuhui or youting will reminds me of the past. Soon to be 10 years. Those images are still clearly in my mind. Just as it happened only yesterday.

I really can't write well now. Don't even know how to hold a pen well. And my handwriting was like oh no! Since I stared habboing and join litez. I didn't touch a pen. All I hold was mouse and mic. Really got to write more in my diary and not blogging away all days.

Things have really changed alot since I started habboing. Yes, i've turned mature since I joined litez. They have teached me alot. Maybe taking care of those kids really can let me learn and gain exp.

Kind of surprising that my diary had lots of kiddy stuffs which I anyhow draw and write. So cute. And that was only 9 months ago. I've really changed alot don't I?

Enough said about the diary and old stuffs. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself if I continue blogging.

Oh ya, I just burn ai qing mo fa shi's and wang zi bian qing wa's songs to cd. These 2 are my favourite albums. Poor me. Since i don't have mp3. I used discman to played them at night when I can't sleep and don't want to online.

Recently love these few songs very much. One is JJ Lin's Cao Cao while the other is an old song by Penny Dai Pei Ni's Cinderella. Keep playing them non stop esp Penny's.

Muhaha, the only stuff i'm happy about today is the nail colour on my toes. Peach! Swee~~ I didn't made the wrong choice in buying this colour after all.

Many new djs are coming to litez. Guess I can leave quite soon. I'm too involved with virtual stuffs. Real life are like doing and gaining nothing at all. That's bad.

The end of this post. Is this the end of my virtual life too?