Friday, February 17, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Argh!! Wanted to go causeway today. But guess what? When i woke up at 3pm, gosh! Raining meow mi and gou gou. I KNEW it! Everytime i'm going out sure there's RAIN to welcome me. Guess i'm born on rainy days or what. That's why my parents don't like to go out with me cos it will sure rain! -_-

Had enough of it. Tio nag saying raining still want to go blar blar, cannot another day meh? La la la.. Ok lor, when i said i don't want to go. Rain stop immediently! #%$&%^*%* What the hell! Now i'm lazy to go although the rain had stopped. See lah! Today so guai not lazy to go then rain come kah jiao. -_-

Sometimes really don't know what my mum is thinking. I've grown fat. Those pants are like so tight. And she nag, see lah, eat lor, sleep lor, fat le lor, can't wear le lor. Ok! Just what is this? Last time said grow more fat hor, and stuff me eat this and that. Now fat le she bo song. -_-

Just as the weather. Sunny days she said don't go out lah, so hot. Rainy days she said, don't go lah, raining. Then what? Want cloudy days? Wait long long bah. -_-

Working also the same. I go look for jobs she said, don't go lah, as if we can't support you. Never go look she said, can't you just get a job? Just eat and sleep. Oh well!!!! -_-

As if i don't want to. Tried so many jobs, all they said was wait for their reply. One week gone, two, three, one month. No news. -_- Knew it.

I came from a quite strict family. Can't said wah piang, wah lao etc. But that doesn't mean i don't know how to said. I can be fierce and scold all that vulgar out too. So what lah?

Ok ok, chill, cool, listening to JJ's new songs are soothing. Makes me feel alittle better. His new album are all soothing songs. Wo ai!

Rain had stopped now. Should i go causeway? Will see about it.