Sunday, March 12, 2006

Boring Sunday

Alone at home is bored, bored, bored! Rotting and stoneing. Saw that the radio hasn't been on after bas log off in the wee morning. So jia lat ar? Today sunday leh. Haiz.. I don't feel like dj-ing too. Suddenly lost all interest in dj-ing and litez and habbo le. Saw that I didn't bought anything from the cata from around 1 mth liao.

Sat on my rollers and yo ar yo. Saw bad comments on my stickes. Feel like locking up all my rooms in a sudden. Without anyone knowing the pass and remove the linking teles. I won't stay in habbo long for now.

Perharps I should go walk walk. But nobody accompany me leh. Alone again? Boring lah. See how bah. Maybe will dj awhile. Maybe will read forum's stories or wrote a story myself. Dad won't be back home early.

Here's 3 simple ways to reject a guy who is pestering you hard.

1) Get closer to a girl friend, ask her to help and pose as your Girlfriend. Pretend to be a lesbian and scared that guy also not a bad idea mah hor? Then tell the guy.
''I'm not interested in guys. I like girls only. You like me huh? Go change your gender lor!''

LOL!

2) Get someone to pose as your boyfriend, like your bro if you have one, cousins, or guy friends. Then tell him straight.
"I have boyfriend liao lah, siam lah! Shoo off if you are wise."
But provided he doesn't know who the guy is.
Later he said.
"Wah lao. Want pose also ask someone better mah. Think I don't know he is your blar blar blar?"

-_-

3) Just drift from him lah, he will know you don't like him then. Plus scold him if you like.
"Don't come bug me lah! Everytime stick to me like super glue. You know you very fan anot?"
"!$#^%$&$*$&*!&^%*%"
And goes on and on till he buay tahan and left.

?!?!?

Like that also can.

-_-


That's just my few very lame methods of rejecting a guy. If you use it, you bear what happened after hor. LOL.

The End. :)