Sunday, March 12, 2006

Crazy Long Night

Crazy loh. At this time still online. Listening to FM 9.33 live. Ran loo for more then 6 times today. Want to die le. About to tuo shui liao. Never see docter. Mom asked me to eat those ''poh chi'' pills. Results = Useless. -_-

Nearly laugh out my guts just now. Litez gang were so funny when habbo went down awhile just now. Flood the comments regarding simi Er Cheng and Mu Hou then qing an and blar blar. Still got drag fire out and chop his head! LOL! I'm more pro. I wrote in drag Er Cheng and Mu Hou out to chop! Cos I'm Lao Fo Ye! Muwawa!! Buay tahan they all. And me too. All hyper le. Cos it's a sunday morning!

Browse through all the forums of frog and magician. Got more pictures! Wee wee woot! More Ming Dao and Ming En's pictures. Sho de happy! My computer's space is so large loh. Don't use wasted. Ehh? I sot liao? Why tonight so Fan Chang one? -_-

Just now saw mom's most important's medicine is still here. Did she forget to bring in again? Don't later passport also forget. Without me helping to pack her stuffs, I'm real scared loh. Keep forget this and that de. Hope all is ok bah.

Changed the skin back again! Don't like the all in 1 de. Although can play song lah, but very troublesome. Can't see the words clearly too. Prefer this one. Trying to see if I can make a new blog skin soon. Too bo liao liao. -_-

My chinese blog is not yet ready yet. All knew it right? Cos I'm super lazy mah. Pardon. Think I'll made it into an entertainment plus novel blog. Will post some stories there. And those pretty pictures I've got to share. Plus news and pictures of both the shows.

SETTV forum is crazy recently. Not able to go in the website. Sian 1/2 le. And I do wonder why people are addicted to the show. Must kay poh artises real life matters too. Who him or her is with etc. Ming Dao must only be with Qiao En. Shao Wei with Xiao Qiao. Poor Qiao Qiao become both's third party. -_- Don't know the fans like the show's characters only or the artises.

I found out hor, everything regarding her, he'll show concern. He even linked her blog too. How does he know that? The rumors and gossips are true huh? Paparazzi is here! Hehehe.. xD Is kay poh fang in action! LOL!

It's going to be a long post tonight. Suddenly have so many stuffs to share. You know hor, moms are weird. I've got a girlfriend, her mom keep nagging her to get a boyfriend, don't keep sticking to mama. Now she've got one. Her mom complained why she doesn't have time for her. Everyday boyfriend de. -_- Weird right?

Told mom about the christian name I've got. She goes o.O! Not bad lah hor. I really like A lor. Thanks to my teacher last time. Now, I'm trying not to think too much about my past. Read the letters my friends send me last time. Most of them are from Ting, BeeBee and Ah Jia. Seems now I only keep in touch with Ting. Sad lor. Where's the others? Missed them all.

You see if you've got a childhood, primary life was so cham. Classmates keep on bullying you. Got scald by them cos they poured hot soup on you. Right on the face straight down. And got lied to room and locked up. Isn't it terrible? Now I've told myself. Never ever let anyone bullied me again. As you can see, I've become quite ''hen'' now to protect myself. Not believing anyone easily le.

Anyone cares to accompany me out tomorrow? Msg me okay? Bored to death home alone leh. Sunday staying home alone is eeyer loh. Tried to ask Fenni over on mon and tue. She need to print stuffs too. And unbelievable that my printer still works!

Oh bah, ending here. Sleeping soon. Msg me if you wanna go out next few days. ZzZzZzz..