Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alone Again

Mom went into malaysia. I mean tomorrow. But she's not at home now. Gone to Twin's house. Twins are going aboard tonight. Left me alone these few days. Dad should be out, as usual. Anyone cares to accompany me?

Sick of online. Will just do those html stuffs for my blog. Sibei hiao. Change a different style of skin again. Do tell me which you prefer yea? This one at least don't need to retype you name when tagging and can play songs.

This song is by of course, you guess it right! By 183 Club. Who else? Named Zhe Mo. Their old song which is in the soundtrack of Tian Guo De Jia Yi. I find it's quite a nice song.

Not feeling very well recently. Keep having the runs for 8 days already. Nothing seems to cure it. And keep having giddy spells. That's why I'm not going to malacca. Stay at home rot better.

Blogging lesser and lesser. Don't know what to blog. Ending here bah. Sigh.