Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Love Green!

Woots! I simply love this green background to bits and pieces, don't you? This is my favourite colour. Light apple green! Don't think I like hello hitty must also like pink hor. Lol.

Spend the night searching for tons of pictures of the frog's show, ming dao and qiao en. Of cos, got loads of them. More then 1GB. :S Including lots of hello kitties too. Surprise leh.

Am lazy to type long post nowadays. Wanted to find a time to change the navigator buttons. Not very nice. Wait till I go search for more pictures first lah. So wait long long bah. =.=

Waiting for Ting to send me my old class's family photo. She said that she will scan it in and send to me. Can't wait. Last time saw the picture before from LiJia. Really miss them all alot.

Ok for now, the shortest post since I started blogging. Maybe I should learn from some of my friends. Just blog a couple of sentences and ta da! Lastly, give comments on the skin please.