Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Loh =.=

Can't think of a title loh. What else? =.=

Just back from causeway. Went to meet Ting to window shop for a couple of hours before going to doc's there. Envy her. She could go driving lessons. I'm not allowed to. Anyway, it will be quite long before we can meet again. She's going to work for her attachment.

We were talking about our old classmates. And I've told her my very bad primay 6's stories. Ting was shocked. Yes loh. That's what happens that you all don't know. Why I suddenly MIA after a couple of weeks when with you all in primary 6.

Went walking around causeway. Saw Nokia's shop having kind of a sales. They are actually having sales everyday to me. =.= Saw that! That! That! The pink nokia 6111. WOW! Nice leh. After upgrading and trade in, I only need to pay $88. Mum ask me to think wisely. My final desision. Don't buy lah. Save money more important. New hp can wait.

After parted with Ting, went over to doc's there. She gtg to her daughter's school awhile. So I roam again in causeway, msging friends on the way. Fai lah, Curze lah, Mei lah, BN mei lah etc. Fai said that glad that I'm cheerful. No loh! Is try to keep myself happy. Better then sad sad, dull dull everyday right?

Don't know what to said Curze. Here, let me use what Fai has said. Everyone will also have problems, is see how you treat it. Rather choose to be cheerful then to be upset. Vexing and all doesn't solve the problem. So what's the point? You'll only upset those around you. So stay cheerful lah! :)

Litez suddenly have lots of news. Da ge said about my album review again. I got to do another album review soon. Trying to find a nice album to do my review on since I didn't dj much recently. Try more in reporting stuffs ba.

Lastly, I'm sleepy. And hor PS: Why my blog and tag like dead today? =.=