Friday, March 10, 2006

''New'' Blogskin

If you are smart and you have noticed, I've changed a ''new'' blogskin.

Actually it's the Ming Dao's blogskin. I changed the background picture and the navigator's buttons. Made the button's pictures myself. Hope this skin is better then the previous black one.

The background picture is actually my favourite picture from Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. Which Dang Oh piggy back Tian Yu when they climb up from the Mo Gui Cao Yuan. Not a bad one.

Do remember to type in your name in the tag now. Don't want later all anonymous here and there. It doesn't remember names cos you need to click on the tag button. The tag isn't on the same page, so yea. Kind of troublesome.

I've added and removed some links. Inactive blogs links are removed. Think I won't be adding anymore links unless close friends.

The new tag board colour is nice. A new one. Transparant wor! I've reduce the size too. Perfectly nice.

Don't ask me to add songs in. It's really not a great idea. Think of you are browsing the blog and playing your own songs. Somemore you can't turn the song in blog off. Double songs. Not good right?

Ok then. Remember to leave comments on this skin hor. :)