Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Blog Skin?

I know lah. Alot has been complaining that this skin is too or lu lu. (black) Ok loh, don't like right? I bian bian bian! Make my own skin. (plus copy abit here and there lah) Give me some time, I'm going to make an unusual one. Must wait hor!

What's wrong with me today? So many SG slang. -_-

Ytd night super pek chek. Modem keep DC here and there and can't reconnect. Recently always like that. I suspect my modem about want to pai liao. :S Hope not.

Habbo I really find it no point to stay. Waste of money nia. Spending more time browsing websites, going neopets and maple better. A change of taste isn't that bad after all. I'm giving myself a couple of weeks without much habboing. If it's alrite. I've leave totally. Sorry.

Back to do the skin liao. Don't know can one anot hor. Don't pin so much hope on looking for a new change skin. :)