Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Long Post

Sigh, actually don't feel like blogging, but guess I'll feel better after blogging it out.

I admit CX isn't that great as Leo. But I don't want him out from the show! My whole family supports him. Esp my dad. He's pining high hopes on him. Never did I saw my dad supporting a contestent in any of the shows before. My dad says his acting skills are pro.

Feel kind of sad. Lots of our online pals support CX. I guess mei and di must be quite upset now. Me too. He got the highest chance of winning. His votes should be the most. I guess something is wrong here.

When Bryan Wong ask him how is his chance of winning, he said since Leo curse him out, he would surely be out. I think I heard something fishy here. He had no confidence today. That's so unlike him. Leo and Bryan said something weird too.

I already knew that it's tough for CX to stay to the final 2. So sad. He's such a young guy. So sad, he cried. But guess he would have a better future if he continue his uni studies. I can see that my dad was half sian and keep saying ''I said he would in want what. Why he lose?''

The whole star idol forum of CX is flooding now. Seems the whole SG buay song. Guess I can only pin my hopes on Leo now. He's really a dark horse. As for Bryan, he need to improve on his acting skills. Good luck to them in the finals.

I supported Lincoln and CX at first. Cause Lincoln can make you laugh. He had already succeed. And as for CX, cos he is shuai lor. But slowly I turned to support Leo too as I can really see the great improvement on him. His acting as a vilian is bravo. As for Bryan, as what the forums said. He is mu mu de.

Very shock that Bryan can make it back to the finals. His acting did improve a lot on the next episode. But now, it's back to normal. But Leo is getting more and more pro. CX still remains the same. Some he acted well, some not. Hmm.. So my guess is Leo is the final winner. He mustn't ate instant noodles again. So poor thing. Quitted his job for this contest.

Ok then, topic is back to myself. Mom and kai ma comfirmed about going to malacca. Don't know for how long again. Alone at home. Twins not in SG also. Bored. I really don't wish to go to malacca. What I heard from mom. Loan sharks are there. Kai ma was saying later the house kena burned. :S

Used to it le. I'll screamed back at those sharkies. Saying the person you find not here lah. Char simi. Get lost. Want to wait? Stand outside the gate then. Suit yourself, nobody is going to serve you tea. They fierce so what? Don't test me. I can't stand them.

Had enough of this. Having the runs recently. Eyes blurish and giddy. Prof Ong says that my mom's illness can ''yi chuan'' de. Won't so zhun bah? Am tired. Going out with Ting on fri after going for my regular doc's session. Another day out. Yay!

Read a wonderful and sad post of frog's story. So de touching. *sobz sobz* Taiwanese are great in their articles. This one is the best yet ever. Sometimes a novel or show is the same as real life. Some of the people we known them as mr nice guy. But they are actually not what we think they are. Hmm, will kena shocked when you knew that.

Just discovered that JunHao linked my blog. Thanks friend. Linked yours too. And hor, where did I get around 50 hits per day to my blog? Who come visit never tag? Smack you arh! Lol. My 3rd edit for the night. Last one too. That's all liao lah. Har nah. Know you all buay tahan the long post liao. Ok loh. That's all. Class dismissed! !?!?!?!?! -_-''

Here's a poll. Who do you think is the final winner of Star Idol? Leo or Bryan? Cast your vote in my tag.

Lastly, not forgetting, Happy Birthday to my dear friend. Elizabeth aka YouTing!