Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Greens

Today's Earth Day I suppose. The whole habbo is turning green. Most of us are dress in green. It's a weird colour. Suddenly found that we are like walking plants.

Currently Kor Kor and me are dancing in my tele room. Slamming both my table away. Habbo is turning deadly day by day.

Come to blog daily. But seems that's nothing much for me to blog. Ran out of topics. Ran out of ideas. Ran out of breathe. Just plain tired. I need a break again.

Bryan won the Star Idol. Knew it. How could Leo win with this style of him? Anyways, I still support Leo. His acting is getting better and better. To think he could actually let his tears flow down naturally. I'm totally impressed by him. And he dances well unlike a couple of days before. His improvement is more then Bryan.

As usual, it's Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi's day. This episode is much more better and exciting then the last 5. This show is getting interesting. I can't afford to miss it. So that's all. Back to a repeat telecast to the show again. And I saw Kor Kor bullying me in my room. Hmph! Bye bye then.