Sunday, March 19, 2006

Moodless Sunday

I thought my eyes saw wrongly when I saw the list this early morning. Everyone, all got promoted. And I mean the whole team. More then 10 of us. All seniors and juniors. And I'm the only one that didn't get anything. Nope. I really didn't saw my name on the list at all.

Shock and disappointed. Saw that my name dropped a hell lot on the list today. The last of the seniors and some juniors. Gawd. Can't believe it. What had happened?

All I done for them is taken for granted. I better disappeared then. Since it doesn't matter if I'm there anot. With or without me is still the same. Their life still goes on.

Was still on the phone with mei and kor when this happened. Cried alittle cos of disappointment. Kor's phone low batt and hence he vanish. Pro kor. Really didn't talk at all. Only hear some laughter. -_- Kor kor very lame. Plus, he don't understand chinese. Not bad lor. We scold him he also won't know then. :X

Mei don't know how to comfort me. Can only listen to me nagging non stop and weeping alittle. But still thanks mei for accompaning me till 7 in the morning on the phone. Love you mei~ You're the best. You're the only one who is still close with me. Others, I'm drifting from them.

Darren's trying to comfort me. And he does helps alot. At least I still can laugh alittle. He's great. Thanks. What can I do without him to cheer me up and listen to me?

He told me if I'm not happy there I can just leave. And go your side to help? No thanks. If I leave, I'll leave totally. Disappointted. He said that I've told him I'm going to hack care them. But I just can't put down. I can't right? I've been here for more then half a year. Somehow there's some feelings attatched.

Thanks is what I can said to this greatest friend of mine. He said that when he's feeling now, i'll be there for him. So hence, it's the same with me now. Silly guy. He don't want to go to bed when I chase him offline non stop. I know, mei and you cares about me alot.

He's silly till that he holds his hp to sleep. Saying if I need someone, he'll just be a call away. *cry* I'm so touch buddy. Really. But I'll be fine. As he said, perharps crying out I'll feel better. And I really am now.

Glad I control myself and didn't go ring his phone. Don't want to wake him up although he said he'd wait for my call in dreamland. Somemore plus what beside the river etc. Friend ah, I guess he's already sleep talking. (Shuo Meng Hua) -_-

Told mom about it this morning. And she was like huh? How can be. All got? You didn't only. She knows I've done quite alot for them. Only that I'm inactive recently. Mom advised me to keep my nose out of their stuffs from now on since they take me for granted. Well, I'll do that now. Never soft hearted now. Need help? Count me out.

Stick's playing soft music right now. Makes me feels so sleepy suddenly. Going to stay awake the whole night today for the magician's show. Who's going to accompany me?

8pm's the show time for Star Idol. Wonder if it's Leo or Bryan that will win?

Btw, Msn 8 isn't very great to use after all. It doesn't support msn plus and hence it shucks.

Offs then..