Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday Oh~~

The oh trend is still here oh~~ -_-

Actually wanted to blog yesterday night. But then all of us are busy with litez BB SS and all. So I'm helping them and leave poor mei alone. Sorry hor mei. I don't know eLitez can be so hardworking to work at 3am in the morning.

Accompany mei and ger awhile yesterday. Ger came back habbo to visit. Ask me what furnis I wanted cos she didn't habbo anymore. Of cos, I didn't take any as usual.

Then is mei, I really feel like bobba-ing sulake for her. She said that DoeLee is on holiday, still can't ask about her account on why she can't log in. Ask her to reinstall shockwave and try. She have not done it yet. So oh well. -_-

The worst part, she use another account, bought hc for that account. When it dc-ed her. She can't log back in. -_- Our conclusion. Those account that have hc can't be used. -_-

In the end, create another account lor. Wonder which zaxway with or without - and = de she have not create. Later no more choices use . and : liao. -_-

We are actually in the free BB with O kor kor. Then she keep suddenly disappeared. Kor asked where is she. Mei asked me to tell kor that all her zaxwayS are dead. Lol. Poor mei.

Her habbo really pro. My litez room she can actually saw nothing! No furnis at all in the room. A totally kosong room. -_- Win liao lor.

Had a fun time with kor and the other litez gang. In BB making the HL. And then I found out this emonticon ----> -_- is kor's favourite. Gosh! Kor copycat! Or is it you qi ge bi you qi mei? Ahahas!

Mei told me, in fact is alot told me that kor don't look like his age. Some even thought that I'm older then him. Do I look so old? But I must admit that kor is yan dao and looks really younger then his age.

Suddenly so many news to comment on today. Regarding new and old staffs. Feel that it's not the same anymore. I guess we can't stay in a virtual stuff forever. Some may leave sooner.

Finish typing quite a long report regarding someone. I need to view out my points of views. Try my best to help a junior. Hope it helps. Will leave his fate to the admins.

Just received the mail. Yay! Hope it works. Going to be busy now and test it. Ta da~~