Friday, March 17, 2006

Cos Of Her?

Serious lor. Don't all cos of her don't want to stay le. What's the point? All leave and let her be ah jie? No thanks, I'll rather stay. Afterall, I don't think she can stand the strictness here.

There's this new dj, a young kid. Who is like dj-ing for 4 times per day. Pro. -_- But he's blur blur and like yawn on air and all. :S Jia lat.

This so called Dear Dear keep creating trouble here. Looking at her words, don't need to see also know that she's a young girl. Chi bao mei shi zuo come disturb. -_-

Why are there so many people adding me in msn today? Who the hell is spreading my msn add again? Don't let me find out, you'd get it from me terribily.

It's been so long since I ate an ice cream. This one is like sweet like honey. Don't like it. Bought some stuffs from the mart today. $20 gone like that. Heart super pain!! Sigh.

Lazy to type alot lah. By the way, guess you'll never see that ''dear dear'' in my tag again. Meanwhile, who can't leave a message do tell me. And bear with it for awhile. Pardon.

PS: Got show see also not bad don't you agree? Let's see how that dear dear make a fool out of him/herself. :) Stay tune~~ LOL!