Friday, March 17, 2006

Speechless

That girl actually can get more then 40 listeners at around 12mn. Indeed is someone not simple.

No worries, we are different from her previous site. Don't believe she'll be the same as last time. Us is strict. Monster training and coaching. Hope she had changed and won't cause anymore troubles. Anyway, jia you bah. If people don't like you. Prove that you are likeable then. Then you'll be treat better.

My friendster is only left with 1 f/r to being accept. And it's chicken wing. Nvm, since Irene had accepted my f/r.

Staff news got a weird news. We all got to reply to the post. A no notice news. Stick is weird. Think he want to know which staffs are active in litez. If he didn't post this news out, I'm sure lots of them didn't reply. Like me so free meh? Reply to every post in litez regardless staff or public news.

I wonder who that ''Dear Dear'' is in my tag. Should be a girl by the way those phrase are. So girlish. Want les go elsewhere. This is not a place for you.

In an anger mood tonight. Wise, don't bother me recently then.