Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Blog Loh

Nothing to do, just come blog awhile. Seems we had some new hardworking djs who dj everytime. But I'm afraid it will just be awhile. As usual de. Sian liao then won't be dj-ing so much le. This kid here seems young. But he's still not bad. Let's wait and see those other new djs bah.

Sulake seems to strike rich. Lol.. Gave around more then half the habbos a blue pillow. Alot of them got more then 1. Cos those clones loh. Mine? None of my 10++ clones got it. -_- Sibei lucky hor? But I really like it lah. Quite nice. But prefer green. xD

Meimei seems to be in trouble. She must really be careful. Hope she's alrite and everything is settled. I'm worried for her. A young girl go and meet those gangs isn't something simple. Somemore she's chio. Don't bully my meimei. I'm waiting for her message to ensure she's alrite.

Won't be online till late night tonight. Maybe won't be blogging so much too. Don't have much stuffs to blog. Going off to read i weekly then it's tv night all long. Online = Bored. Everyone says that now. Sigh.