Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's not Lively Anymore

Suddenly find that there's so many djs who are inactive going on air today. Including me. Jajajaja. <-- Litez's special. Lol. Dj for 2 hours today. Then dump mic at 8pm and chiong for dinner and Star Idol! I support Leo! Woohoo~
Don't piak me please

And now, BN meimei is dj-ing wor! Miss you and your voice. T.T Sigh. There will be lots more new staffs coming. We, the senior staffs will be like last time. Ding jing jing them. Lol. Must watch closely and teach them stuffs le.

Wonder if that person will join us. If that person did, I'm afraid there will be more problems. Think lao da all don't know bah. But us, we all know. So bao zhong bah. I no eyes see liao. x.X

Reach around 40 plus listeners today. If not holiday hor, hard loh. Not us only, other stations too. Seems that habbo is no longer that lively and active as before. All half dead or into maple de liao.

The 10pm show da chang jin is nice. Won't be online early now then. Watch the show with mum. Btw,

WHO IS THAT DEAR DEAR IN MY TAG? OWN UP NOW!

Seems that my blog is causing alot of problems to my friends. My links lah, tag lah etc. Maybe I will shut down the blog or changed a new address. See how bah. That's all. :)