Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Had Enough!

Wa lau eh, cannot believe my eyes when I log on today. She actually came over? Seems that nobody knows her story. Troublemaker. And loves to act. Totally a faker. I've seen too much of her. Pro loh. We'll see how she make it here. We're strict. See if she can stands it with the character of hers.

Family is jia lat too. So many sides problems. And money! Sibei hate it. So what if uncle de daughter is working lah? So what if she's younger then me lah? So what if she comes to SG to work lah? I go malaysia work then you happy? Forget it! What a day.

I really cannot stand what's happening here. Those ideas and suggestions are never think before then luan luan said de. What's this? Do you think we can handle it? Who's going to clear the mess if something happens? I'm not going to be the scapegoat again.

Bought a hammock in habbo. Used finish my creds and I'm off. What a place. A scary place. I'm out of here. Don't care what applications open or what. None of my business le. Help also useless. If only I can go. Why don't you let me find my happiness? Do you think I will be happy here? Argh!!