Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time Changes Everything

I discovered that I'm online lesser and lesser. Blogging lesser and lesser too. Everything changed in my life. Friends around me changed too. Everything is not the same anymore.

Quite surprise that I came online at 2am. For a couple of hours then I'm off to sleep. Asked Fenni over as usual today. And we the gila cousins attack again. Snapping tons of pictures. But all not nice one. As we both are not shang jing. So in the end, all got deleted expect for 2 which I place them in friendster.

Almost all my friendster's friend's request got accepted in just one day! Wee! Except for chicken wing and Irene de. Hope soon bah. Wish to keep in contact with my old classmates. And you know, I can't believe that MeiRong is a mom of 2 soon. She's 1 year younger then me. And her daughter is so cute!!!!!!! Should ask her out one day with her kid lor. Baby girl girl leh.

Got to find a job soon. Delifrance need full time workers, maybe I should try again. I've learn to let off my online and habbo life. It's time to do something else un useless.

Mom came back from malacca. Regret I didn't went in! So much fun this time with my small aunt there. They all got go farm and visit some relatives leh. Hmph! Everytime I go in is stay at home de. They go in got programes. Not fair lah!

Seems there's some happenings there as usual loh. Also glad I never went in lah. Later kena too. But I'm not to be bullied de ok? Don't think I won't scold like my mom. Our ''powers'' are pro de loh. Step on my tail lah. This is what you can get. RAWR! =D

Nothing to blog liao lah. Fenni was laughing so much at my previous post. It's simply way too funny by the way I blog loh. Yah lah. I keep lose to people in suan-ing one. More lemons and limes please? Lol..

Fai just msg me that he accepted me in friendster le. Thanks hor. I really never talked much to friends nowadays. Jeff is online now we also boh talk. I always rot rot awhile then go off de. Now also the same then. Tata..