Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've Never Wanted So Much To Murder Someone Before!

This is the conversation going on between me and my friend. A guy named XX.

XX: Hey RongFang! Long time never see you, never talk to you le, a few years le bah.

Me: Yaya. Hi! Hope you are doing fine. How did you get my contact?

XX: From another friend loh.

Me: Orh, icic.

We talked and talked and talked.

I was being suan all the way. -_-

XX: Blar blar blar blar blar blar blar.

Me: #$^%&*%^(&*)^!%#%$*&^*(%^&$&$&$%!!!

Friends beside us because they called too and we are in a confrence.

Friends: Oi, you both don't bicker liao leh. Couple bickering non stop when talking. -_-

Us together: Diam lah! Then is $#^%*&^)^*$&$!%^*%*& again.

At last I still lose le.

XX: Lose de must Yi Sheng Xiang Xu de leh.

Me: !!!!!!!!!! What the hell!?! $#&^%(&^*$&$&$!%$&^%*%*%* (<--All those vulgar come out.) Then I slam the phone. Angry!!!!! >:(

End of story. -_-