Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Old Classmates

L.A.M.E lah! Don't know what am I doing again. Blogging an early morning post. Just back from friendster hopping trying and hoping to find some of my old classmates. And ahahas! I'm smart. Saw Irene, MeiRong, Anthony and lastly, Chicken Wing!

Gosh, nobody told me they all link here and there de. Kind of shock with Irene's look. Wondering if that's her. But saw hmm, woodlands de. Then some other old classmates added her too. So should be. Try, try loh.

Next is MeiRong! Lian MeiRong! Never will I think she is MARRIED! Really I think. Still got write what busy with her house de. Wah lao. She's younger then me leh. Kena shocked till want to mati. First look I know it's her. Never changed much. But she's real chio now.

Then is my arch enemy! Red bean milk aka ang tao ni! Anthony shi yea. He looks like francis di leh! Wo de tian arh! Also first look know it's him. Never changed AT ALL. He got grown shuai mei? Who said de? Chris? Shaun? Or Junhao? Sama sama to me mah. And goodness me! He actually likes Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa too!?! Somemore said he Senwell Co GM or what? Ahahas.. Funny guy.

Chicken Wing! I found him! My P5 classmate leh. Other guys classmates I don't know who is who le. Only him. Why leh? Because of his nick Chicken Wing mah! Muwawa! When you tell them about the name ZhiRong. All goes huh!? But then when you said Chan Chee Weng or Chicken Wing. All goes orh! LOL! He never changed much since the last time I met him at our gathering. But then! He is getting married!? Not another one! Why all so fast one? Shotgun arh? =X

Jia lat arh, suddenly find that I'm old, and is VERY old. -_- Trying to find somemore old classmates. Zhiwei lah, and Zhiming lah etc. One is a close classmate while the other is an enemy I'll never forget. Lol.

Time do flies fast, some of them are married, some studying overseas. Last time our gathering only us went. I said hor, next time they bring their wifes and husbands, not bf and gf hor. Then a couple of years later, their kids tag along too. Oh my tian!!

I shun bian see see look look till ah Fai de friendster. Nearly jumped too. Thought he don't like friendster de. Why make till so nice de page? Got infected by his gf arh? Haha.. Btw, saw their pic, his gf real chio sia. O_O

Kind of hyper tonight. Wonder why leh. Lol.. I hor MUST change my friendster's pic somedays. Damn ugly one. I want a swee swee one. But wo bu shang jing. Don't smile fierce, smile still fierce. Forget it. -_-

Friendster will be better if it isn't laggy like crazy everytime. Can only browse it at mid morning. Go koon liao lah. Hope my friendster's friend requests all got accepted fast. Time to sleep now. ZzZZzZz..