Friday, March 24, 2006

My Life

Thanks to BN meimei for helping. Now I can set pass for my blog too. Wondering if I should password protected my blog? I need comments please.

Regarding my approval and decision. I've decided to give myself some time to think. So recently I'll just be rotting around. I need to give myself another chance. Never say die nor give up so easily.

These days had been bored. Hanging and chatting with my guy friends such as Fai and JunHao etc. Where's all my girl friends gone?

Listening to Junhao's so called deejaying online where he never even spoke a single word. Excuse me? Is this call deejaying? This is streaming! But I really must admit, I like those songs he played. Perfect to listen at night. Soothing and nice.

Chat awhile with Francis tonight. Glad he's working fine. But am I too naggy? He's not my real bro and I nag him alot.

And about Fai, well, I guess all guys won't stay long in habbo. Is Dota fun? All are hooked on the game. Maybe I'll try it too. It's a great way to escape from habbo.

Suddenly notice that the new version of MSN didn't save my message history. Wanted to post those meaningful words by Fai. Guess I can't. Will see if I'm able to save those messages.

A long post after afew days huh? At last. Due to I'm not able to sleep and that's why came here to blog at the wee hours.

I'm afraid my relationship with them are tense. I can't cope much longer. Gambate! That's what Sonya told me. Thanks.

I'll get on happily with my life. RongFang jia you! You can do it oh~ =D