Friday, April 07, 2006

A Blogging Blog

Okay, fine. I know I'm lame. What a title is this? Maybe should dump this title stuff away. Need to think of a title everyday is a tough chore. Stupid blogger hang on me just now. My computer is darn laggy. And oh yea, btw, seems most of my friends prefers my previous skin. Aiyah. Nvm lah, a change of taste once in awhile isn't bad after all. :)

I organise another gathering. :D Asked a few of us to NP to find my ''grandson''. Smart enough to guess who is he? NP doesn't stands for Ngee Ann Poly ok? -_- Guess who is my grandson and you won't win a prize too. So it's also useless if you answer it correctly. LOL!

Anyway, currently there's only one the usual one who comfirmed with me. The other 3, mostly only 2 of them or even 1 can make it. One need to finish her projects, one need to study. While the other maybe need to go dating. Lol.

Mr 61 is indeed a busy man. Just hope he will talk more if we went out again. They told me he only spoke to me. While to them is cold shoulders? Har?! Cannot be bah? Maybe is age gap lah. Jia lat. Now they really treat him as an anti social guy. x.x

Got the video we ''flim'' on that day. A 30 seconds video which captured me, ice cream, 61 and the famous kid. It's simply too funny. Mei says so too. Maybe we do can become comedy artists. LOL! I do seems ''slim'' in the video. Should really eat more. Mr 61 was afraid he will be exposed to all. I won't do that. No worries, if I'm bad, I'd post the video up liao long ago. :D

It's been a long time since I deejay. I need to dj soon. Even meimei and shi di deejay just now. I missed their voice! Complained to shi di why he doesn't msg me to tell me he's deejaying. I always support him de k? Since last time he started to dj. Remembered I gave his high points too. The highest of all 9 of them. Even higher then di. Cos I know we need a manly dj. And he got the potential.

Mom will be going to malacca later. Kai ma maybe will be going too. All dumped me here? T.T Someone accompany me please? Out walk walk rot rot leh. Roam I mean not rot. LOL. Dad won 100 bucks. Yay. I got 50 bucks to buy mom a set of ''Da Chang Jin'' vcd. Great! :D

Got to rush out my script tonight. The forums is getting great respone. Over 1000 views per day. Siam ah. Still have 5 more chapters to hang on. Need to kill my brain cells soon. Shoos now, it's a long post tonight.