Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Skin

Made a new skin. Love the simple white background. Wonder if this bright background will hurt anyone's eye? Tell me okies? Change the navigator buttons to Yu Shou too. My favourite Yu Shou. :D

I really like things plain and simple. Have already dumped my previous skin away. Been changing the template for quite long. Eyes and brain sort of tired now. Need an early rest.

Tried posting my novel on forums. Comments were not bad. I'd try adding more updates soon. Do visit my chinese blog by clicking on the WELCOME sign when you enter the blog and leave a comment there.

Went with mom to TTSH today. Her medicine are getting more expensive. 160 tablets cost a whopping $60++. That's only 80 days medication. And now the goverment sponser lesser. Burden is getting heavier.

Dr Loke was explaining all the terms in english where I understand what he is trying to tell me mom in canto. Hey, I'm not stupid okay? And he's hiao today. Think he wore contact lens instead of specs. Looks erm, no comments. Just plain weird. Tried very hard to stop myself from laughing when looking at him. =X

Luckily I got accompany mom there today. He kept ask me if mom takes her medication regularly. Yups. She does. No worries. Maybe I ought to accompany mom to malacca on friday too. Dad doesn't like me to stay at home. Keep shooing me there.

Should I or shouldn't I go? If I didn't go, I would have nothing to do at home. Provided that someone accompany me out sometimes. 5 days home alone is a torture for me. On second thoughts, I need to watch and grab my show too. So maybe not going.

Lol. Wishy washy. Tomorrow then decide bah. Kor and Ah Po sure will like me to go in. Hmm..