Wednesday, April 05, 2006

2 Calendar Wallpapers To Share

Was bored yesterday night. So flipping through my pictures file and managed to find 2 really nice pictures. Which is Shan Jun Hao And Ye Tian Yu. So used the pictures to make an April calendar. Guess I must have missed the show Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa too much.

Post it on Baidu's forum and people said it's nice. So hence sharing it with all of you. Here's a sneak preview of the pictures. If you want the pictures, click it to view full sized and feel free to grab them.
PS: I had a big problem with linking the pictures just now. Blogger don't seems to link it and keep giving me error. Grr!!

Alright, not blogging much. Got to sleep early and wake early tomorrow. Is 12 nn considered early? It's indeed a torture for me to wake up at this time. No choice, I need to accompany mom to TTSH for her appointment. If I never go, Docter Loke will sure complained. Lol.