Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nothing Leh

Don't know what to blog today. It's been my habit to blog daily. Don't even know if there's anyone reading it. Lol..

Habbos has been crazy about habbowood today. Creating their own movies. Received many friends asking me to vote for their movies. Gave a vote to a buddy first. I found his movie really not bad. Amusing.

Fenni came over to watch the show. Luckily I managed to finish the show last night. Took much longer then usual. But still just in time for my beauty sleep. She won't be free soon. School's going to start next week.

Mom will be going in to malacca again this friday. She ask me to tag along. Should I? If not, I've got nothing to do at home too. But what important is accompany her to TTSH on wednesday. I overslept last week and leaving her to go alone. =S

Really nothing to blog on today. So like that can le right? Since most of the ''passerbys'' also lazy to read long post. Tada~