Monday, April 03, 2006

An Interesting Sunday

Today's really a very interesting sunday. There was a gathering! Managed to get 5 of us including me. Only. -_- So sad. There should be more. But seems most of them are not able to come. Who are the peeps anyway? There's YM, Ming, Rasyidah and lastly 61. If you know who are they. I'd said you are simply a genius. Not going to pinpoint out their names clearly. That's my personal stuffs. Why should you poke your nose in and ask who I went out with?

We went JEC. Actually to sing K. But all back out. We don't dare to sing! Ahaha.. So in the end, we went to catch a movie, Ice Age 2. Quite a nice animated flim I would said. But a pity I'm not a kid anymore so watching this cartoon I'd feel funny. Actually I feel funny sitting beside Mr 61 in the cinema. Not very familar with him. Sitting beside the others I'm still alright. Because I know them well. By the way, it surely cost a bomb to watch a movie on weekends nowadays. DAMN ex! $9.50!! If you compare the price to malaysia, you'd know the difference.

Actually all of us are weird. The 2 crazy teens there who kept on disturbing and ki siao-ing all day. They're kids. Can't blame. But I think I got alittle pissed off by them. Nearly screamed at the poor guys. If I did that, I'm sure all will drop their eyeballs. YES! I admit I'm fierce alrite? But today I really am crazy. I could actually laugh and play along with them. If I get tease at, I'd just hahaha it off. If I'm get attack at, I'd played along with them. Maybe I've learn not to be too serious.

Then there's Rasyi. I still remembered the first time I met her with the group. As she isn't a chinese, speaking to her in english is tough. I tried to speak alittle more to her today. As we are the only girls. We actually had quite lots of stuffs to chat on. I must have confidence in myself to let myself speak using english. It's been dozen years since I use this as my main language.

And there's a simply too quiet guy, Mr 61. Who is known as anti-social to them. Gosh! He's not one. He's actually a very nice person. He has his reasons for not giving his contact and being quiet. But he really tends to be alittle too quiet I agreed. Maybe he's busy smsing I guess? And the reason he gave on why he's quiet is amusing. Saying if he doesn't talk much, won't offend people much. Ahahas.. Perhaps he's just not familar with us hence so quiet. I find him alrite when I walk back to the station and smsing him on the way. He's not as quiet as I think he is. As for how he looks. Hmm, must admit he's quite shuai as what I'm told. Turns out to be older then me by 4 months. Can't believe! Always thought he's younger then me. Glad too. Because I won't be the oldest one in the group. Muhahaha..

The most funny thing that happened today. I still can't stop laughing when I think of it. Anyone who wants to know feel free to ask me. Wahahaha.. YM joke something about me that made Mr 61 nearly tripped and fell over the carpark's edge. And we were ROFLMAO. But if he did fell, I'd made YM hell. And I'd feel guity too. Luckily, nothing happened. We all just laughed and brush it off.

Lastly, I think I'm dead meat. Can't get the show by tonight! Must continue doing it tomorrow. Ahh!! So sad. It's just WAY too slow tonight. Hope it will run faster later. Does the problem lies with my computer? Hope not. Alrighty, back to my forums now. Eyes half closing. I've got to hang on! Jia you! Cannot sleep oh~