Sunday, April 02, 2006

Chey

Chey lor. It's only AN APRIL FOOL JOKE?! What the -_- Scared us to death lah. Nearly heart attack. We're going to murder the admins for tricking us. >:) But I agreed that this is to test how the staffs are. We can actually know what are they thinking. Uh huh. :D

Need to sleep early today. Feel like typing my ''story'' into my computer and saving it. But think I actually got computer phobia. LOL! Everyday scared this and that. Scared my computer will be down suddenly again. Tsk tsk. Hope it's just a bad thinking. Touchwood. *piaks wood*

Will be going to Kbox tomorrow with di. And hope there are more others. Lots of them put my aeroplane. Some didn't comfirm with me. Can't get a gathering like the last time. Most of them are kids or either busy adults. Btw, I hope the expenses of Kbox isn't very expensive. =S

Okies, off now. Need to type type and type the whole night. Computer better guai guai. :D