Saturday, April 01, 2006

Haiz

I rather I can't online. Just manage to fixed all my data, settings and songs into winamp. Then received this shocking news. On my place. Not really shocked. Just surprised that it happened so soon. Haiz. Can this desision be changed? I guess it's real this time. If not there won't be a notice. Now mind totally confused. What should I do? Stay? Leave? I can't do the other job and I knew that myself. Best is don't continuing burdening them anymore bah. Haiz.

Another problem. Ting told me about she saw someone who looks like our old friend ah Jia at her workplace there. And the lady is pregnant. OMG!! Second shock for the night. Wonder if it's true. Hope it's not. I've already said to her last time. Please think and don't follow in her sister's footsteps. Her sister is an unwed mom at 19. Got to give her a msg tomorrow to ask how is she recently. Very worried for her. Jia's my friend since kindergarden. I really hope she'll blissful. Her bf is 30++. And to me, I find that Jia is oweing him hence ''yi shen xiang xu'' since he paid for her school fees. But I can see that she's happy last time. As what Ting describe to me. It's 80% that lady is Jia. Saying she wore a black long sleeve top. She had to cover herself up most of the time in black. No sleeveless or shortsleeve top. Her bf don't like it. Super da nan ren. Ting is angry too when I told her about it. So please don't let this news be true.

Third one. POH JUN HAO!!! If I never murder you, I'm not Tan RongFang!!!! Why must you tricked me on april fool everytime? Last time in school also kena. Now also same. But this time, his story is not trusted by me at all. Simi he married le then divorced cos his wife lied to him that she's pregnant and all. So drama mama. As if I will believed it. If I believe you, then I'm not called Tan RongFang!!!

He even said welcome back!?! To welcome me back online.
-_- Interesting friend to have. Lol. And yeah, as what he said. My computer repair fees are really damn ex. Who asked him don't know how to repair? If not I can dumped it to him le. =X

So how's my night? Chatting with Ting and JunHao lor. I die die want revenge. Bu gan yuan ah! Must think of something to fool him too. Hope he doesn't peeped at my blog if not cham liao. =S

Late liao. Off I go. Check forums for awhile before going off. Anyone wants to accompany me out on weekends? I want go K! *hints di, you pay I go.* =X Night!