Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Back

Wee~~~ Yay~~~ Ahh~~~ Woo~~~

WO HUI LAI LE!!!!

Muacks muacks!!!

Miss all of you!!!!!

I'm so sorry for dumping all of you these few days. Damn computer down. Windows corrupted. Had to spend a hundred to get it well. Damn angry!!! What the hell my computer ate? I didn't feed it virus hor. Only feed it tonics. LOL!

But at least my files are saved. My songs! My shows! My pictures! ALL!! Yay~~!! Now I had to get all my songs back to winamp before started to deejay again. Hope it'll be fast. So many songs leh. And in different folder now. Not used to it. Thanks to the technican who manage to save my files. If not I'll died terribly.

Kor today fever. So ''high'' today. LOL! But he happy I also happy. =D He asked me to find him a job in SG. Say SG technican damn hao zhuan. Say he very geng sure alot of company want him. Wahahaha.. Kor today sibei funny. So long never see kor like this le. Kor mai fever! If not I kena blamed. Take care my dear kor. So seldom see you liao nowadays. =)

Back to arrange my song file back to my winamp. I eat snake awhile only hor. Unlike kor. :X

Tata~~