Monday, March 27, 2006

Job Seeking Day

Went finding for jobs today. But you guess it. I couldn't get one. Sigh.

First stop Delifrance:
Manager: We're looking for full timers here miss. Are you a student?
Me: No, I'm not.
Manager: Can you help out with the kitchen chores and bake?
Me: I'm afraid not sir.
Manager: I'm sorry then. We're looking for kitchen crews and bakers.
Me: Thanks, bye.

Should have apply for full timers last time. Damn lah!

Second stop Sakura:
Manager: We need full time waitress. Age and cert please?
Me: I'm XX. Am afraid I don't have a cert.
Manager: I see. Education level?
Me: Primary.
Manager: Can you bring your cert next time? Wanted to know if you pass your english.
Me: Sorry Mdm, my mom dumped the cert.
Manager: ..................................................

My english of course pass. I got an A ok? -_-

Third stop XX Fast Food Resturant:
Manager: We're hiring full timers and part timers here. Are you a student currently?
Me: Nope.
Manager: Great, may I know your if you are a N or an O level holder?
Me: None.
Manager: Oh, secondary drop out?
Me: Primary drop out.
Manager: Well, then I'm afraid your pay will be low.
Me: Around?
Manager: We offer you $2.20 per hour.
Me: No thanks, bye!

Crazy! $2.20 per hour? Even the aunty that washes toilet gets more then me.

Fourth and final stop 7-11:
Me: Excuse me, are you hiring staffs here?
Supervisor: =O How do you know that? Yes, we are. Are you above 18?
Me: I am. *Shows IC* She didn't believe me at first. -_-
Supervisor: Ok, but the manager isn't here at this time. Why not you come again tomorrow in between 9am-5pm?
Me: Sure. May I know which shift are you looking for?
Supervisor: We needed more on the night shift which is from 11pm to 7am. But at this time, there's lots of drunkers and nonsense customers. Can you do it?
Me: Thanks. I'll consider it. Will come again tomorrow.

Should I go try this? Working in 7-11? More like 11-7. 11pm to 7am. -_-
Means working at night and sleeping in the day.
Will become an owl totally. Can I?
Those drunkers? They don't scared me.

Hee, waiting for CX to online. Wonder if he will be online at late night tonight? Such a nice guy. Won't ''dao'' us. So friendly. Glad I didn't support the wrong person.

Di asked me to KBox next week. Maybe I'll tag along and ask afew more peeps. But don't worry, I'm not singing. So you can be sure the glasses won't break. Lol.

The show is fast. Means I can sleep early tonight. Can't wait to watch it. Online watching is a tough chore today. Had to change another channel. And it's laggy and blurish.

Spend too much money these few days. $100 gone like that on myself and my family. Need to save it back. Accdiently saw mom's purse. Shocked that there's only $50+ bucks. And it's to tahan till end of the month. She still need to go hospital on wednesday.

I really need a job! Fast!

Jia you RongFang! You can do it!

=D