Saturday, April 22, 2006

Haiz

My good buddy is haiz-ing away. I can't possible be here smiling away right? He feel bad that he will only come and find me when he's unhappy. So sad to know that he's unhappy again. Aiyo. Cos I really don't know how to make him cheer up. I can't do anything to help other then saw him typing away. I hope "saying" it out will make him feels better. I don't want to see a bittergourd friend. When I'm feeling down, he's always there to let me talk to. So it's the same with him right? Hope he will be fine soon.

Fenni came over to print her notes again. 30 pages in total. The printer's ink is going to be finish soon like that. Her teacher is selfish. Why couldn't she just help print a copy and let her class photostap it? She think ink cheap is it? Aiyo.. Poor fenni, she had to print so much notes everytime.

S jie sms and called me today. I reject her call due to I'm busy. L jie also sms me. Why is today such a busy day? Even kor msg me. Seems habbo is getting very liveless nowadays. All are MIA like me. Wakakaka.. I will leave habbo if not for litez. DJ marathon is on soon. Woots! Hope we can smash the peak again.

MOD-Teeto is having a FF?! MOD!?!? *faints* First time saw MOD hosting FF. LOL! This MOD is so weird. I missed MOD hendrix. T.T He will always come to my room when I'm dj-ing last time. Why all things have changed now? Humans changed alot too. Their character, their temper and attituite. Sometimes it's hard to believe that a person can change so much till we don't know it's them at all.

Suddenly, just have lots of feelings. Maybe it's because of my good friend. As always, I'll feel sad with him. When he is feeling down, I can only help by listening to him. That's what I can do only. So cheer up buddy! Don't think about it so much le. Smile! =D